Seamless patterns can be a powerful way to quickly add some details and make your artwork stand out from the crowd. Creating them from scratch, however, can be super time consuming – that’s why I have put together the Essential geometric patterns collection.
You'll find a total of 70 seamless geometric patterns in all — ideal for use in textile, wallpaper, stationery, packaging, and a host of other graphic design projects.
All of the patterns are provided in editable vector format and are ready to be dropped into your work.
Scale them up, or down without any loss in quality and move them around in any direction, without seeing any edges or seams.
File formats included in this collection:
• JPG files (5000×5000px) – 70 high-resolution seamless patterns compatible with any software you have at hand.
• PNG files (5000×5000px) – 70 seamless patterns in two colorways on transparent background.
• PSD files – 70 seamless patterns compatible with Adobe Photoshop. Well-organized files with editable scale-independent vector Shape Layers ready to be dropped into your design.
• AI files – 70 seamless patterns compatible with Adobe Illustrator. Patterns are also available through the Swatches menu, so they can be installed and applied to your designs in just a few clicks!
• EPS10 files including 70 seamless patterns. The top listed vector applications available for editing EPS files are Affinity Designer, CorelDraw, Vectornator, and more.
• SVG files – 70 seamless patterns compatible with popular vector graphics software such as Canva, Inkscape, Sketch, Figma, and others. SVG files can also be used in a 3D software such as Blender.
• PAT file – compatible with Adobe Photoshop and some raster graphics software like Photoshop Elements and Artstudio Pro. Install the library of 70 seamless patterns in a single click.
This product comes with detailed instruction files:
• PDF user manuals give a host of professional tips and installation guides for both Photoshop and Illustrator users.
• Not only this, but I’ve also included a handy PDF reference sheet, so you can navigate around all your new patterns with ease.
Whether you're using patterns as a focal point or adding subtle details to give your project a minimalistic look, this pack has you covered.
If you need more clarification around the licenses we offer, please view our Licenses comparison page.
Looking for more details? View our full license terms: